Trusted Landlord and Tenant Lawyers in the Appleton Area
Ensure your tenant rights aren’t violated. As a tenant, you may feel like you have no recourse when facing an eviction or other lease / legal violations levied against you by your landlord. Call and speak with one of our experienced attorneys today about your situation. We’ll help you decide if you have a case or not. There are laws in place to ensure that your tenant’s rights are not only protected but that is upheld.
- Eviction without proper court procedures
- Landlord discriminating against you
- Landlord won’t make necessary repairs
- Your landlord isn’t fulfilling his or her promises
- You’ve been made ill or have been injured
- Your property has been damaged
- And more
What Rights Does a Landlord Have?
If you are a landlord or property owner, there are laws in place to ensure your rights are protected, too.
- Eviction process
- Collections on unpaid rent
- Damages to property caused by the tenant
- And more
Call our office to speak with one of our expert attorneys about your situation. We’ll help you determine if you have a case and how to proceed from there.